As a mid-sized company with a unique brand image, Golden Gate Petroleum has managed to maintain a constant presence in the Distribution industry for several years. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service in the Distribution industry. You’ll enjoy working here because we are a family owned business with an excellent reputation in Northern California and Nevada.
C-Store Store Manager (Retail)
Hours: Full Time | Wage Type: Salary
The Convenience Store Manager is responsible for all retail store functions to include selling of merchandise and directing store operations.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly store
- Inventory control
- Open and close store as required
- Maintain adequate staffing
- Sales driven individual
- High School diploma
- Ability to lift over 20 pounds
- Computer literate
» APPLY NOW
C-Store Team Members (Cashier)
Hours: Part-Time / Full-Time | Wage Type: Hourly
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Assist in the overall cleanliness of the store, inside and out
- Maintain accurate sales transactions and notify manager of any and all discrepancies in cash or merchandise
- Keep shelves and cooler fully stocked
- Follow correct vendor check-in procedures as directed by Store Manager
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language at the eighth grade level
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations at the eighth grade level
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products
» APPLY NOW
Hours: Full-Time | Wage Type: Hourly
Golden Gate Petroleum is looking for a qualified day shift and night shift fuel delivery driver. This position requires the loading, transporting, and delivery of fuel to our customer base. It also requires the operation of company equipment in a safe manner, complying with all federal, state, company, and customer policies and procedures.
- Class A license and driving experience
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements
- T.W.I.C. certified
- Clean DMV record
No applicants will be considered without the required qualifications.
» APPLY NOW
How to Apply
JOB HOTLINE: (925) 335-3799
Otherwise, you can email your application to email@example.com or mail your application to the Martinez Corporate Office ATTN: PAYROLL & BENEFITS MANAGER at 1340 Arnold Drive, Suite 231, Martinez, CA 94553.
Please indicate which job you are applying for and include all of the required COMPLETED forms from applicant menu sections above.
Golden Gate Petroleum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Environmentally-responsible business. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
Email Your Application
You may email your completed application documents to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to give us a call on our
dedicated Job Hotline at:
Mail Your Application
GOLDEN GATE PETROLEUM
Attn: Payroll & Benefits Mgr.
1340 Arnold Drive, Suite 231
Martinez, CA 94553